Kirklees Construction And Skills Academy
JOB TITLE: TUTOR
support workers and tradespeople who are experienced and qualified in
construction and motor vehicle, who are looking to move into a career in
Wage - NEG.
Closing Date For Applications
Email: Please email CV to
Team Leader Maintenance Services - Construction x 2
We are looking for organised, energetic and enthusiastic individuals to lead a team of multi-skilled trades’ people. Responsibilities will include developing, motivating employees and introducing new ways of leading a multi-skilled team. You will have:
- the knowledge and ability to organise and actively manage employees and sub-contractors ensuring specifications, timescales and high levels of customer care are achieved;
- the ability to manage performance, budgets and service delivery to achieve excellent outcomes
- excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- a minimum of a level 3 qualification (or be working towards this); and,
- the ability to appraise and undertake salary reviews for the team, as well as conducting regular management support meetings, to guide and encourage individuals to be the best they can be.
In return you can expect a rewarding role as part of a high performing team with excellent career prospects.
Wage - £28,215 - £31,305
03 October 2013
Hints and Tips
To Apply – Martin Wilson on 01924 247708.
JOB TITLE: Electrician
Location Wakefield district
Hours 12 noon to 8 pm (Monday – Friday)
Closing Date 11 October 2013
Contact Jamie Burton on 01924 247742.
Our in-house team is responsible for upgrading and maintaining electrical installations in properties across the Wakefield district. Our electricians carry out full installations, day to day repairs, periodic testing and a wide range of other tasks across a variety of property types.
We are looking for a self-motivated electrician to work Monday to Friday from 12 noon to 8 pm. If you are able to work to tight deadlines using your own initiative and have excellent customer service skills, this could be the ideal opportunity to begin your career with us.
You should have your 17th edition qualification and be experienced in installing and maintaining the following electrical installations.
- Domestic rewires.
- Fire Alarm Systems.
- Door access control systems.
- Data cabling.
If you would like further information about this post phone Jamie Burton on 01924 247742
JOB TITLE: Senior Pest Control Officer
Location Wakefield district
Salary £24,729 - £28,215
Closing Date 08 October 2013
Contact Martin Wilson on 01924 247708.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to develop, lead and motivate a multi-skilled team of pest control and target hardening employees. You will:
- be highly organised, planning and managing our Pest Control Service in compliance with applicable regulations and legislation for Pest Control, together with WDH’s Policies and Procedures;
- have the responsibility to ensure that all enquiries for Target Hardening works are treated with sensitivity;
- hold a Level 2 qualification in Pest Control or Pest Management;
- have excellent communication and negotiation skills when dealing with our customers; and
- conduct regular management support meetings, to guide and encourage employees to be the best they can be.
In return you can expect a highly rewarding role in a high performance team with excellent career prospects.
JOB TITLE: Social Inclusion Team Leader
Location Wakefield District
Salary £28,215 - £31,305
Closing Date 07 October 2013
Contact Tim Craven on 01977 724693
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to work closely with our Social Inclusion Manager helping to address inequality across the district.
- manage our team of Health Inequality Workers, ensuring performance and service standards are being met;
- deliver projects within the Social Investment Team;
- ensure external partnerships are maintained and developed; and
- develop and implement various frameworks and plans across all areas of the team.
Joining a skilled, enthusiastic and supportive team, you will be educated to level 4/5 such as an HNC or NVQ level 4, with an understanding, and experience of, using performance management together with excellent communication skills.